Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Burger Challenge at BGR

This afternoon I watched a sight to behold as two gentlemen attempted to eat the 9 pounder! Each of the men had two hours to eat an entire burger which actually weighs including bun and condiments 15.4 pounds (Two heads of lettuce, eight tomatoes, three red onions, four whole pickles and a river of our mojo) Yes, it comes with a bottle of Maalox.



There is no way I could even think about eating this amount of food! This burger is gigantic in this picture and in person it seems even larger! After an hour and fifteen minutes one contestant threw in the towel.


Time's up and the look on his face had me worried.


I overheard him say even though he didn't eat it in the time allowed he wasn't giving up as I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment