Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 8 Coat Closet

I decided to jump ahead to Day 8 because I had a little time and this area was not as overwhelming as Day 6 A Million Dresser Drawers or Day 7 The PANTRY! Even though this closet is small it had accumulated many extra items! I emptied it of "everything" and made quick work of checking which coats still fit or could be handed down.



I already had some rubbermaid storage for pictures in the top of this closet and Tim has a box or two up there, too! We have a few musical instruments stored in here from Tim's youth that he's saving in case one of the kids wants to play sax. I have a few coats needing to find new homes and I removed a few items that truly need to be stored somewhere else.




I put all of our gloves, scarves, and hats in the basket to keep them wrangled. I am very happy to have tackled another challenge! Six challenges completed and fifteen more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment