Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 12 Spice Cabinet

I couldn't sleep. I think I had too much Coke zero... I figured if I was up I might as well get another challenge knocked out but I better not go overboard in case I got too tired to finish. I looked at the options that would least disturb my sleeping family. Our spice cabinet needed some sprucing up for sure!


I pulled everything out and checked the expiration dates. Out of date spices went in the trash along with ones without an expiration if I couldn't recall purchasing it. I have the spices on a lazy susan since our cabinet has a deep reach-in. After cleaning it I placed as many spices on it as I could and the rest were placed in a labeled basket. I also made a basket to keep our coffee supplies together.

I have an addiction to Southern Living Christmas books (I quit accepting them a long time ago but can't part with these, yet). I left my collection in the top of the cabinet.


Another one bites the dust! I'm excited to have this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment