Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 7 The Pantry

Sometimes life takes over and you just have to roll with it until you decide to do something different. Today we did something fabulously different! I have been taking a photography class on Monday nights and Tim has graciously made his schedule so he could be available to take care of the kids each week. Tonight upon my return I find him working hard on rearranging hanging items (broom, vacuum hoses, et cetera) in our pantry to make room for the plastic drawers I repurposed. I was extremely grateful for the help because this is what our pantry was looking like at this point.





Obviously gremlins took over our pantry and made a huge mess! Since we were cleaning everything we decided to try some items in different locations. It's always nice to change things around and forget where you put them LOL! It took a few hours but it is beyond worth it! Amazingly we have plenty of paper towels and very little food other than canned goods. However, it was easier to make the changes while food supplies were LOW.





We have all the items labeled even if they're empty right now. Each person has a cereal keeper and hopefully we'll keep our cereal tasty and not stale! Some areas may be rearranged further once I get some groceries but we tried to think of everything and make a place for it.




I saw someone else's fabulously organized pantry and loved the glass jars they used. I made the labels for them with my cricut and some vinyl. I really like them and think they turned out nice. I think we did a great job especially in just a few hours! My husband is awesome for jumping in and helping me accomplish Day 7 The PANTRY! Plus he fixed all of Dillan's broken dresser drawers and the wooden dividers I bought for our drawers! I am a very blessed wife! I hope to accomplish several days tomorrow since summer is disappearing before my eyes (super sad about that fact)

No comments:

Post a Comment