Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 6 Dresser Drawers

I finally accomplished organizing some of the dresser drawers in our house! Isabelle's were not too bad to begin with other than being loaded with clothes she had long outgrown. I started here:





The drawers were a little bare and one is even EMPTY! The sad thing is most of the clothes pictured are way to small... Honestly, it wasn't too much work to reorganize her drawers. I needed the feeling of accomplishment after being sidetracked for two days.

I printed labels to hang on the knobs because I wasn't sure about my sticker labels on the wood plus if I need to rearrange things these will be much easier to move around. We'll see if I like them or not. I'll keep working on the other 35 drawers still to be organized...


I love LABELS! I know I'm dorky.






I am happy to have organized at least one of my kids' drawers. I'll keep working on the rest and get started on the pantry and the coat closet so I can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment