Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 3 Tupperware

As I complete each day's challenge I feel a little lighter and happier. Along with complete embarrassment for allowing areas in my house to get so unsightly! Our "tupperware" has been with us since the beginning plus a few strays we took in (or should I say stole by accident-sorry mom). We had many random containers, missing lids, and truly gross looking stained pieces I decided could march to the recycle center and dive into the plastics bin with good riddance LOL! Without further ado here are the BEFORE photos:

We have tupperware under the kitchen sink.



I worked tirelessly to make it look better. Seriously, today's challenge wasn't too bad except for realizing our tupperware was disgusting! I removed 99% of it and replaced it with the disposable Rubbermaid stuff and Gladware because I can purchase multiples of specific sizes we use.

All of the "tupperware" is safely tucked away in these two stackable baskets with the exception of two larger items I put behind the baskets.

The kitchen cleaning supplies now have a cheery blue basket and the garbage bags fit nicely between the baskets.


I am proud of my accomplishment and looking forward to Day 4 on Monday; Sunday's off, woohoo!! Now off to the tent we put up in the backyard and s'mores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment