Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

I LOVE MY KIDS!

Today I worked on spending some time with my kids. Ethan asked if we could play Scrabble Jr and as much as I'm loving getting things organized around here I couldn't pass up this opportunity.



As I enjoyed playing Scrabble Jr with Ethan and Isabelle, Dillan talked Gammy into playing Uno. She told him she didn't know how to play and listening to him explain the game was priceless. Isabelle and Chandler also decided she needed a pedicure and got my pediegg out. Sometimes I just need to take a minute and enjoy my kids because they won't be kids forever! Chandler has FIVE years until college and it seems like yesterday we were driving home from the hospital in the pouring rain...I do want to completely organize the house before school starts so that my plate has a little more room LOL! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment