Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I've been on hiatus.

I am sadly WAY behind on my organizational efforts. I will just keep making small dents in the mess and appreciate my accomplishments. I still have our dresser drawers to get organized but am ready to move on to the pantry and other items.
My parents invited our younger two to spend the night last night so I spent time with the older two. Tomorrow night the older two are spending the night and Tim and I are planning something fun with the younger two.
I've been trying to have a good attitude and not be depressed that summer is almost over. It's very hard when school starts because I miss the time with my kids. The hectic and crazy schedule is frustrating and overwhelming. I will try to focus on the positives...
I may stay up a little while tonight and organize but not too late since we have church tomorrow. I've got to get ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment