Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1 JUNK DRAWERS

Whew! Where does all this stuff come from and why is it all housed in these drawers?! I chose four drawers in the kitchen to organize but honestly I feel all my drawers could be considered "junk"drawers when I open them and can not find stuff. I guess on another challenge day I can tackle the bathroom "junk" drawers.

Here are the BEFORES:




I forgot to take pictures of them emptied and wiped out but I promise I did clean them! I went through items and threw away broken pencils, pens, utensils, et cetera. I also sent some items happily on their way to the donation pile. After all the exhausting work (I'm a bit sarcastic sometimes) I am happy to show off these AFTER photos!





I should make some more pens disappear but my hoarding habits will not disappear that easily. I am taking it one day at a time! Day 1 "junk" drawers is complete! Day 2 Computer Desk here I come!

2 comments: