Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 5 Under the Kitchen Sink...Oh I already did it!

I thought about "skipping" today's challenge since our tupperware is under the kitchen sink BUT what good would that do me is my organizational quest?! I decided to tackle another sink in our house. I figured I'd stay in the kids' bathroom and worked on the cabinets under their sinks.

Here are the BEFORE photos:



Neither had much in them so this was quick work. I did wonder how I ended up with two of those?! Overall, with my three year old sidekick it took very little time to transform these cabinets.



For now, I have an empty cabinet but that will not last. I just wasn't sure right now what I wanted to put in there... Tomorrow is Day 6 Dresser Drawers! Since there are six of us I'll pick one person and organize their drawers and then do the others a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment