Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 2 Computer Desk

To start with we do not have a computer desk because we use laptops, however, we still have an area for office supplies & computer desk items. We recently gave up our home office to give the kids a playroom and switched to a wireless printer (LOVE IT). I am extremely embarrassed to admit what the area we designated for office supplies & computer desk items looked like but here goes:

This is BEFORE:


As I emptied the cabinet I snapped a quick "semi" clean and organized photo.

Finally, I found the light at the end of the organizational tunnel! I am very happy with the results of our area for computer desk items & office supplies!

I put the charging station here and did the best I could to hide the bright red speaker wires...

I organized all of the paper and other items and tried to label everything. Hopefully, the labels will help others put things back where they belong.



I am very excited to get our crazy and disorganized house on track by taking it one day at a time. Looking forward to Day 3!

2 comments: