Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 13 Medicine Cabinet

Today's the day to clean out the medicine cabinet but since the medicine cabinet looks like this

I decided to clean out my messy bathroom drawers.



I think at some point I completely gave up on these and just started chunking stuff in them or maybe someone else around here decided to this for me. Ha! Does it really matter how they got this way at this point, NO! I got to work and pulled the drawers out and emptied them. I wiped all of them out and went through every item to ensure only things I really needed to keep went back into my drawers. One drawer was full of random jewelry some of which is leaving my possession and heading for either the garbage can or Isabelle's jewelry box. I even have some room in the bottom drawer!




It may have taken me longer to complete the 21 day challenge than I would have like BUT I am doing it and that is all that matters to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment