Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 10 Laundry Room

Today I tackled this challenge between getting Ethan to a play date at his school and dealing with Dillan having a stomach virus. I had allowed the dryer to become a catch-all and the cabinets were FULL. Our laundry room is a semi-hallway and I really want to renovate it. Our budget is not allowing me to take the space available to make a "dream" laundry room for now but maybe one day...



I pulled everything out and cleaned the shelves. There were some things I was able to throw away. Overall it took a little time and effort but I am very happy with the outcome since our laundry "room" is off the kitchen and our access to the garage.



For now I will enjoy my organized laundry "room" and keep dreaming of a larger space with front loaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment