Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Today we celebrate dads! Not as much attention is placed on Father's Day as is Mother's Day. I guess the old saying "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" plays a part in the massive amount of attention for moms. 
I am blessed with a wonderful dad who has always been there for me. He's a fantastic grandpa and excellent carpool driver whenever we need help. He worked very hard all of his "working" years and shares the fruits of his labor with all of us. 


The kids and I tried to make Tim feel special all weekend. We made a Father's Day banner. 


We bought him the one thing he mentioned he would really like to have...an electric smoker to replace the wood burning one he's had forever. 


Yes that's Valentines wrapping paper because that's what I found :)  Life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Overall he had a good weekend even though I talked him into a furniture building project. 
Maybe Father's Day doesn't get the attention Mother's Day does but we all love our dads, grandpas and uncles. My grandpas were two of the most wonderful men you'd ever meet and I miss them. I hope all the men enjoyed a wonderful day! Happy Father's Day to everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment