Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 14 Under the Sink

This space is not very attractive. I tackled under my sink when my good friend, Ashley, told me about this challenge a few months ago. I added a basket for the hairdryer and flat iron and it fits over the cabinet door (BB&B around $13).



I thought I would tackle under the other sink in our bathroom. We keep the towels under there and a few other items.


After I took everything out and cleaned the cabinet I put a shelf in to utilize a little more vertical space. I didn't change much but it's nice to clean things and organize.


I have completed 14 of the 21 tasks! I am trying not to beat myself up over taking so long. I will keep focusing on the bigger picture, a less stressful, organized house! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment