Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Are you up for the challenge?!?

I am very excited to attempt this organizational challenge! At times with four children and working as a teacher I feel overwhelmed with our disorganized home and wonder if I should call TLC to schedule a Hoaders episode. I've always been sentimental but over the last year my priorities have changed because of Dillan's diagnosis with brain cancer. Our home needs this challenge!! It always makes me very happy to have things organized and tidy. The challenge is from the same blog that posted the 21 Day Challenge last year (thanks again Ashley). I have high expectations for myself and I know Tim would be ecstatic to clear out some of our (ok, MY) stuff!

Check out Home Organization 101 on A bowl full of lemons!

2 comments: