Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

St. Jude check-up time again

We went for Dillan's second check-up in April. He and I drove up on a Sunday, April 22nd and he had his 8th MRI very early Monday morning. His results were good with nothing really changing. The pocket of fluid is still there so we will make a decision about it soon (my understanding is surgery is the only option since it hasn't healed properly). We will see how things look when we return Sunday, July 22nd for his next check-up. The week or so before we head back up is a little difficult on me...can not sleep, my stomach is in knots, et cetera because of scanxiety (Thanks Hope for giving me a name for my problem). He will have his 9th MRI in less than a year EARLY Monday morning and then a full day of appointments to check his progress in rehab services (Speech, PT, OT). Maybe after his long day we can do something fun in Memphis. In April we made our way to...

        

Graceland! 


 Dillan really enjoyed getting to see where Elvis lived! 


He was REALLY excited to see the TWO airplanes Elvis owned.  


I took pictures per Dillan's request inside the Lisa Marie!



Who has a dining table in their airplane? Elvis did!


The seat belts were gold plated!


Of course he had a Blue Suede Bed!


AND SOLID GOLD SINKS! 


I try to make the most of every minute with Dillan and all of our children since we were shown how quickly things can change from what you think and plan and...
Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment