Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I will ORGANIZE my family

Today on this super rainy day I decided if I was going in my safe place I might as well find a closet that needed organizing. I headed up to the middle boys room (not our safe place but I had the weather radio playing thanks to a very nervous Dillan). I've been way behind on removing outgrown clothing so I started pulling everything on Ethan's side he no longer can fit into...oh my word we are clothing gluttons! This is JUST Ethan's outgrown clothing!!!! I will be selling some and donating the rest but seriously who snuck into my house and hid all these clothes?!? I guess I better go get started on Dillan's side...Lord knows how much bigger the pile may become! If I haven't been heard from in a few days somebody please send in a search team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment