Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Enjoying my Goals/Resolutions

I'm not perfect (I know this might come as a shock to some of you, LOL). I made my resolutions or list of goals and am excited to be working on them. So far I have started a new book (The Choice by Nicholas Sparks) and this morning I completed a P90X cardio workout with Tim (I seriously thought I was about to DIE). I found a a training guide to prepare for the marathon I want to run (six months of training, really?) and I plan to start it in the next week or so (Dillan and I head to St Jude's next week). I reorganized one of our cabinets in the kitchen (it's amazing how many plastic cups you can accumulate). Here's a Before
and After
I've been working harder to make sure I spend time with God every day. One day at a time is what keeps me going each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment