Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Home Organization 101 Week 6

The master bedroom is supposed to be a sanctuary for mom and dad. A messy and unorganized master bedroom is not a sanctuary. If your master bedroom is overflowing with stuff (like mine) then it's time to purge! To be organized everything needs a place and if it doesn't have a place then quite simply get rid of what you don't need to make a place for everything. I feel like I have too much and my sentimental ways have created chaos in our master bedroom and throughout our home. Maybe it's inherent because I keep things for fear of not having it one day and needing it. I'm working towards overcoming my irrational "keeping" and creating a calm, happy and organized home. My inspiration comes from here. Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment