Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Forward, Really?!?

I am not ready to spring forward with anything around here! I find myself wanting to "pin" more organizational ideas than I will ever get around to doing. I have recipes for any cleaning product I could ever want or need! I have an entire 3" binder full of DIY furniture building ideas! You might think that I have it all together. Obviously my Pinterest boards show a lady that is organized and makes fabulous meals while concocting her own cleaning products. A person with a plan for everything... In reality I am not nearly as motivated as all the various social media makes me appear. I constantly think "Move over Jesus" I got this and can drive...if He wants to end up in a ditch! Thankfully Jesus keeps the wheel steady even when I think I am driving. Maybe I don't accomplish every organizational challenge or successfully cook every recipe I find but I live in the real world and am far from perfect, so... Ready or not we must spring forward (unless you live in one of the states that does not participate in Daylight Savings Time)! I think I will spring into what ideas I can find on spring cleaning and organizing my extra hour of daylight in the afternoons. Happy almost Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment